- watching the dogs running circles of joy on the beach (I think it's the first time either have ever been)
- perfectly steamed artichoke from a roadside stand
- falling asleep to the sound of the waves
- riding a surrey (but no fringe) down to Lover's Point
- finding hundreds of hermit crabs in the tide pools
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Some highlights from our fine President's Day weekend in Monterey, CA
I was so excited to visit Ephesus. It's an ancient city, once a bustling port, and prominently mentioned in the Bible (Paul's L...